- 3D images
- 3D printing
- Makerbot Mini
- McKamy Middle School
- Welcome to 3D Printing at POLSER Elementary
- 2D to 3D! - with free software
2D to 3D! - with free software
I took a 2D line drawing and made it into a 3D STL to print!
4 hours later... : ) It turns out of you have the software and the right type of image it is a breeze!
1. Find a black line drawing. The printed area will the positive space, and the white area will be the negative space.
This is a copyrighted image - from logos.co - not altered
2. Go to: https://convertio.co/jpg-svg/
3. Upload the .jpg and choose to convert to .SVG
4. Open Tinkercad - Create new design
5. choose file - Rose.SVG - - scale it down to 20% - import
6. Open in MakerWare