- 3D images
- 3D printing
- Software for Polypinter and related materials
- Makerbot Mini
- McKamy Middle School
- Welcome to 3D Printing at POLSER Elementary
- 2D to 3D! - with free software
Software for Polypinter and related materials
I love this machine! The customer support gets 10 stars!!!
You can use it with a Mac, but I highly suggest a dedicated windows machine.
- Manual - http://www.polyprinter.com/content/UserManual.pdf
- Software Downloads: http://www.polyprinter.com/downloads/
What materials can the PolyPrinter print in?
PLA, ABS, Nylon, and NinjaFlex.
NinjaFlex requires a separate extruder due to its physical properties. The NinjaFlex extruder costs $250.