- 3D printers for schools
- 2018 Self Driving Cars
- Google Cardboard
- Gear VR
- Hairmax LaserBand 82
- holokit - Jun 2, 2017
- Leap Motion
- non-invasive neuroimaging technologies
- Ocolus Rift - August 8, 2016
- Robots in the news
- School / home / kids products
- Sphero BB-8 Force Band
- Wearables / Smart Clothes
- Zera Food Recycler
- Zero hand-controlled robotics kit
Wearables / Smart Clothes
The Wearables Marketplace featured everything from high-tech fashion and smart jewelry to wearables that track your mood, activity and even your pets, as well as the newest augmented reality devices.
Collaborations between sensors, low-energy Bluetooth, cloud computing, 3D printing, flexible membranes and more are transforming age-old fashions to the next global trend.
Many devices expand upon the fitbit. However, some have moved to change the design of our clothing to be interactive.
- Glowing Clothes? Check out Jaltee (very affordable)
- The world's first touch-enabled, programmable t-shirt is here! Grab one and baffle everyone! by Jaltee
- Sygnal - Know how much you worked out! Try new places and routes, and leave the navigation to us. Experience more every day! by Jaltee
- Shoe Charger with nanogenerator system via kinetic Energy
Using eye-tracking technology, fashion designer Ying Gao has created a set of dresses that move when someone is looking at them. When the garment is gazed at for a time, tiny motors move parts of it in patterns. The dresses also glow. covered in photo-luminescent thread or featuring glow-in-the-dark threads that make up the base layer of fabric. (from CNN)