- Coding Old Settlers
- Best Coding Tools for Elementary
- Coding Websites
- Fisher-Price Coding Caterpillar
- Raspberry Pi
- Hebron Valley Grade 2_Poetry in Every Subject!
- Sphero Coding
- TEKS Alignment for Coding
- Coding Sites
What to Buy
This is good for 1 project. You need several for groups of kids.
Rule of Thumb - This will do 1 thing well and only 1 thing. Choose wisely! ; )
- SD Card
- Display and connectivity cables (NOT IN KIT)
- Any HDMI/DVI monitor or TV should work as a display for the Pi . For best results, use one with HDMI input, but other connections are available for older devices. Use a standard Ethernet cable for internet access.
- Keyboard and mouse (NOT IN KIT)
Power supply (in some kits)
- Any standard USB keyboard and mouse will work with your Raspberry Pi.
- Use a 5V micro USB power supply to power your Raspberry Pi. Be careful that whatever power supply you use outputs at least 5V; insufficient power will cause your Pi to behave in strange ways
- Internet connection
- To update or download software, we recommend that you connect your Raspberry Pi to the internet either via an ethernet cable or a wifi adapter.The kit has a wifi stick. You need one.
- Headphones or earphones with a 3.5mm jack will work with your Raspberry Pi.