- Coding Old Settlers
- Best Coding Tools for Elementary
- Coding Websites
- Fisher-Price Coding Caterpillar
- Raspberry Pi
- Hebron Valley Grade 2_Poetry in Every Subject!
- Sphero Coding
- TEKS Alignment for Coding
- Coding Sites
Coding Old Settlers
Working with Sounds and events
|Close the tutorial window|
|Select the sound icon at the bottom of the page on the left.||
- pick 3 animal sounds - Click this icon each time you want to add a new sound to your sound library.
|Making a Sound Pattern|
Select the tab that says code
We will only use the sound tab and the code tab today.
The options under code will be sound and events.
I have 3 sounds. My sequence is A / B / C. When I repeat this sequence it becomes a pattern.
What other patterns could I create?
How many times did I repeat my pattern?
|Your turn!||Add sounds, and use controls to create patterns. The patterns can be music, or just sounds.|
We will not save our files thus we are COPPA and FERPA compliant. No dissinmation of student information to 3rd parties will be made.