- Coding Old Settlers
- Best Coding Tools for Elementary
- Coding Websites
- Fisher-Price Coding Caterpillar
- Raspberry Pi
- Hebron Valley Grade 2_Poetry in Every Subject!
- Sphero Coding
- TEKS Alignment for Coding
- Coding Sites
Coding Old Settlers
Wrap-up/reflect- Students write their own poem, and include a reflection about how poems use rhythm, rhyme, and pattern to create images and make meaning, identifying where those elements are in their own poem, coding, or art work.
ELA TEK -
(18) Students write literary texts to express their ideas and feelings about real or imagined people, events, and ideas. Students are expected to:
(B) write poems that convey sensory details using the conventions of poetry (e.g., rhyme, meter, patterns of verse)
Introduction (process skills)
(2) By analyzing artistic styles and historical periods students develop respect for the traditions and contributions of diverse cultures. Students respond to and analyze artworks, thus contributing to the development of lifelong skills of making informed judgments and evaluations.
(B) identify art elements such as color, texture, form, line, space, and value and art principles such as emphasis, pattern, rhythm, balance, proportion, and unity in artworks.
By using technology as a tool that supports the work of individuals and groups in solving problems, students will select the technology appropriate for the task, synthesize knowledge, create a solution, and evaluate the revised August 2011 results. Students communicate information in different formats and to diverse audiences. A variety of technologies will be used. Students will analyze and evaluate the results.
(11) Communication. The student delivers the product electronically in a variety of media, with appropriate supervision.
The student is expected to: (A) publish information in a variety of media including, but not limited to, printed copy, monitor display, Internet documents, and video; and