- Code-a-pillar _Coyote Ridge Elementary_Pre-K
- ORBASIC to Program a Sphero
- Sphero coding from a computer using Blockly:
- https://twitter.com/Sphero/status/636976594070847488 &
- Coding language:
- https://twitter.com/Sphero/status/634092481689186308 &
- MacroLab lessons:
To use Blockly Beta to code Sphero online (available free in the Chrome store), you must first pair your device to your computer using Bluetooth in settings. Using my Mac and my iPad I did the following:
1. Open up System Preferences on your Mac and go to the Bluetooth icon. Make sure it is turned on.
2. In Settings on an iPad, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. (Tip- in both cases make sure the devices are "discoverable")
3. Search on your computer for your iPad. It will place a code on your screen.
4. Accept the pairing
This pairing is important as it will allow the code you write on the computer to be connected to your iPad that you are "driving" the Sphero with.